Where are you financially? Where do you want to be? How will you get there?
A comprehensive financial plan is the cornerstone of financial wellness. Just as you wouldn’t build a house without an architectural plan and a solid foundation, it’s much harder to achieve your life goals without a thorough analysis of your current financial situation, your attitudes towards money, your tolerance for risk as well as your values and how you want to spend your time.
At On the Trail Financial Planning, my approach is to listen, understand and then create a plan that fits your unique circumstances. That plan is then re-assessed regularly over time as your wealth grows and your needs change. But just having a plan isn’t enough. I’m also an accountability partner, keeping you on track and focused on the outcomes you desire.
Comprehensive Financial Planning includes topics such as:
- Identifying your financial goals, budgeting, and managing your cash flow
- Saving for college
- Investment planning
- Determining asset allocation and portfolio diversification needs
- Bond and stock selection
- Tax planning
- Charitable giving
- Retirement planning
- Social Security and Medicare
- Choosing a bank and/or credit card
- Insurance planning (Life, Health, Disability, Long-term care, etc)